Senior Partnership Specialist
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries.
Beijing is a fast-growing, up-and- coming office! Home to an incredibly hospitable team, our Beijing-based colleagues strive to help our community Belong Anywhere all around the world.
Partnership team oversees the development of strategic market/product line business plans to support revenue growth in designated market segments. They are a group of passionate individuals who identifies opportunities and build strategic partnerships and contribute to overall business outcome. With the team expand we are seeking an experienced, ambitious, bright, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and high-spirited business development expert to join China Partnership Team.
You will Manage relationships with strategic partners and influencing where necessary. Analyzing market data to identify trends/opportunities, develops strategic direction from market information, and creates compelling market analysis presentations.
- Responsible for discovering, prioritizing negotiating and managing all local partners
- Be responsible for developing and managing daily, weekly and quarterly business plans to achieve company goal
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative partner metrics, industry trends and impact
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, policy, marketing, and PR to launch new initiative in region
- Support global functions to develop integrated, creative, multi-channel marketing campaigns together with partners, educate, engage, and excite local residents and visitors about travel via Airbnb
- Bachelor's degree and above
- Fluency (reading/writing/speaking) in English and native Mandarin is essential
- 5+ years in business development or account management capacity
- Internet, e-commerce related industry background with good business development experience. Travel industry experience is a plus
- Be an innovative, problem solving individual with a vigorous eye for detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly and concisely
- Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills with experience in business data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Strong project management skills; Self motivated, driven and able to work autonomously if required
- Passion for Airbnb, travel and the sharing economy
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top