Senior Operations Specialist
Airbnb is one of the world’s largest marketplaces for unique, authentic places to stay and things to do, offering over 7 million accommodations and 40,000 handcrafted activities, all powered by local hosts. An economic empowerment engine, Airbnb has helped millions of hospitality entrepreneurs monetize their spaces and their passions while keeping the financial benefits of tourism in their own communities. With more than half a billion guest arrivals to date, and accessible in 62 languages across 191 countries and regions, Airbnb promotes people-to-people connection, community and trust around the world.
About Airbnb China
As an independent business unit, China is one of the major engines behind Airbnb's global growth. The company has increased its investment in China and experienced rapid growth since officially entering the market at the end of 2015. Airbnb continues to focus on product localization and innovation to better serve local users and enhance the user experience, nurture a trusting local community, and engage Chinese Millennial travelers with inspiring brand moments. As one of the leaders in the home sharing industry, Airbnb works with partners across many fields to actively promote the sustainable development of this emerging industry and achieve win-win results for everyone. Airbnb will continue to build an efficient local team, bringing the end-to-end, authentic travel experience to Chinese travelers, and creating a world where "anyone can belong anywhere".
As a Senior Operation Specialist, you'll play a key role in planning outsourcing strategy for contingent workforce. You will be a partner and guide for vendor leadership to develop excellence in sales delivery and set right organizational structure and systems including workforce planning, talent deployment, daily management, working hours and benefit, performance management etc.
- Define outsourcing strategy for multiple markets and set up right vendors to execute the strategy.
- You are a strategic guide, coach and manager for the entire operation.
- Manage vendor capacity through continuously monitoring active headcount, and ongoing demand for resources from the lines of business, to ensure optimum resourcing at all times on site.
- Work with the vendor to develop right talent strategy and plan for growth as well as increasing complexity in the business
- Develop training standards and infrastructure including putting in place right measurements for training efficacy.
- Lead business reviews along with sales directors and vendor leadership and guide the group through action plans.
- Seek out best practices and continually drive process improvements.
- Learn how to work creatively to drive execution and simplification.
- Well understand the business and continuously improvement the process
- BA/BS degree.
- 6 years of labour outsourcing operation experience in both agency and inhouse.
- With exposure to vendor management, cost control and compliance operation best practices and methods.
- Well knowledge in China labour law and regulations in different regions in practice.
- Excellent in process operation in staffing.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for operation management in organizational development
- Data analysis ability, organisational coordination ability and logical thinking
- Has keen business acumen, efficient in decision making and stakeholder management ability
Back to top