Senior Marketing Manager LATAM
Airbnb’s Marketing organization are storytellers, creators and relentless community champions, responsible for sharing the Airbnb love around the world by creating magical, memorable, shareable experiences that inspire and grow our community.
Latin America is an exciting emerging region for the Airbnb business and we aim to aggressively develop our footprint in key markets.
In order to advance the business, we are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager, ideally based in Miami, who will report to the Regional Marketing Lead, Americas, based in our San Francisco headquarters. S/he will be responsible for developing strategic plans and executing, implementing and tracking marketing programs to drive profitable growth.
The Senior Marketing Manager, LATAM will lead and nurture a small but mighty team of marketers in the region, manage agency partners and work collaboratively across internal cross-functional teams including regional business leadership, PR/Comms, media, product marketing, customer experience, financial planning & analytics, among others, to deliver creatively excellent, locally relevant, growth-oriented marketing plans that realize the business and brand ambitions.
- Develop business and brand strategies and resulting plans that communicate a compelling value proposition for current and prospective users in collaboration with marketing leadership, regional business partners and marketing managers/associates
- Provide exceptional team leadership with a focus on clarity of vision and direction, well-defined roles & responsibilities, employee engagement, mentoring, development and retention
- Manage creative and other agency partners, ensuring optimal resourcing, timely briefings, contracts, payments and a deep understanding of the brand and business opportunities, challenges and plans
- Ensure all marketing activities feel local and personal while adhering to global brand standards and voice; articulate market nuances for teams less familiar with the region
- Solid experience (12+ years) executing traditional, digital, SEM, experiential, partnership, sponsorship, and social marketing communications in Latin America, particularly in Mexico and Brazil
- Creative and analytical thinker with proven ability to champion world-class creative marketing programs that deliver results
- Experience managing LatAm agencies and large, multi-national teams internally with operational excellence
- Solid knowledge of finance and accounting; ability to manage budgets including forecasting, actualizing and accruing
- Willingness to regularly travel internationally
- Record of success in leading teams, measurement of ROI, and accountability for results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy, idea and decisions clearly and succinctly
- The ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels
- Fluency in English and Spanish required (written and verbal), Portuguese a plus
- Appreciation for design and a passion for Airbnb
Back to top