Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
About the Role
We are looking for iOS engineers to help us build a delightful experience in every stage of the Hosting journey. You will get the unique career opportunity to work across multiple agile product teams and make a significant impact on our Hosting community around the world.
Your day-to-day responsibilities includes:
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners such as Product Managers, Experience Designers and Engineers to design and deliver high-quality products on iOS
- Build efficient and reusable mobile components and architect reliable, performant, and scalable mobile solutions
- Follow data-driven approaches to conduct experiments and iterate features
- Identify areas of improvement and drive mobile best practices
- 5+ years industry experience
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Experience shipping one or more Swift or Objective-C iOS apps, ideally currently available in the App Store
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for technical excellence and product sense
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and show motivation for personal growth
- Solid engineering and coding skills. Understanding of basic data structures and asynchronous programming
- Interest in innovations within the mobile industry
- Nice to have: demonstrated design and UX sensibilities