Senior Finance Systems Analyst
The Finance Systems team manages the selection, implementation and support of systems and applications for the FP&A, Accounting, Treasury & Payments teams at Airbnb. Our team is looking for a Senior Finance Systems Analyst to implement, configure and support key financial applications. You will help with defining, prioritizing and planning internal system projects that positively impact the finance organization. The ideal candidate will be comfortable collaborating cross-functionally with teams in Finance, Payments Engineering and IT to develop, implement and monitor both the short-term and long-term strategy of Airbnb’s Financial Systems. Our current stack of financial applications includes Workday as our core ERP, Anaplan for budgeting and planning, ReconArt for reconciliation, Kyriba for treasury and Concur for travel & expense.
This role requires strong business acumen as well as an ability to translate business requirements into global process and systems that drive consistent data processing and analysis.
- Collaborate closely with business users to understand use case, gather requirements, prioritize projects and ultimately drive the implementation, refinement and deployment of finance system initiatives
- Evaluate and propose new features and architecture to support the ever-changing business needs
- Provide incident management support for key finance applications and coordinate support with our vendors and internal departments including IT and Employee Experience
- Serve as the point of contact for business users to drive enhancements that will optimize Airbnb's finance applications
- 8+ years working with global financial applications
- Strong technical experience with financial systems is required. The list of applications includes (but not limited to) are Workday / Oracle, Anaplan, Concur, Kyriba, Blackline, ReconArt etc.
- Proven experience in implementing finance systems and scaling them globally.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Candidate’s must demonstrate excellent communication and organization skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with others
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top