Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
● Be a thought leader, partner with your cross-functional partners to foster a data driven payments organization.
● With a focus on Payments compliance and keeping our platform safe, anticipate and detect new fraud trends and regulatory requirements.
● Define and evaluate key metrics. Build the data foundation you need, in partnership with the data engineering team.
● Deliver actionable user-insights to build the best products and models
● Design experiments to measure the impact of new payments features
● Empower the product and engineering teams to make data-driven decisions
What you need to succeed
● 4+ years industry experience in a quantitative analysis role. Experience in Payments a strong plus
● Fluent in SQL and proficiency in analytical tools such as Python, R, etc.
● Background in statistics and experience with experimentation
● Solid understanding of product analytics
● Experience or willingness to learn tools to create data pipelines using Airflow/Minerva
● Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional partners of
varying technical levels