Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance Planning & Analysis
The Corporate FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) plays a central role in leading Airbnb's annual strategic planning process and is responsible for forecasting and reporting companywide financial results to our key internal and external stakeholders. In this highly visible role, you will have the opportunity to own the Airbnb’s consolidated forecast model, and drive meaningful strategic initiatives by working closely with senior leaders across the company to provide analytical support for critical business decisions.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Own the consolidated and selected department forecast models and prepare presentation materials that provide visibility into Airbnb's financial results for company management and our Board of Directors.
- Drive the strategic planning cycle and partner with business leaders to develop robust financial forecasts; translate financial results into operational recommendations to drive long-term growth and efficiencies across the business.
- Collaborate with leaders in the business to define departmental goals and own reporting of operating metrics, as well as financial performance.
- Develop recommendations for improvements to workforce planning processes and align business priorities.
- Drive ad-hoc work as requested by the manager and business partners. In addition to supporting business leaders within the Engineering and G&A functions, this role will also work closely will members of the broader Finance team on key long-term initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance or accounting required
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A, management consulting, or investment banking, ideally with exposure to technology and/or travel industries.
- Strong modeling skills and ability to perform complex analyses to uncover business drivers and generate insights; experience using Anaplan or other forecasting platform a plus.
- Strong consultative communication and relationship-building skills; ability to work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization and make actionable recommendations.
- Highly organized, independent, and self-motivated; commitment to delivering consistently accurate and high-quality work product.
- Mission-driven, enthusiastic to learn and grow within the Airbnb community and embody our Core Values; team-oriented with a positive attitude.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top