Security CSIRT Analyst
The CSIRT (Computer Security Incident Response Team) is responsible for effectively detecting and responding to security incidents for Airbnb’s corporate and production environments.
By strengthening our incident response program we can rapidly detect and respond to incidents, thereby minimizing data, financial and reputational losses to our hosts, guests, partners and our company. Airbnb is a community built on trust, and we are an important part of that foundation.
What makes a Security CSIRT Analyst?
We are a team focused on precision, innovation and high leverage work.
What makes our analysts unique:
- Precision: You won’t find an alert queue with hundreds of low fidelity alerts. Rules include enough context so a majority of them can be triaged via a mobile application
- Strategic: We care about making the right investments. You won’t be triaging alerts from dozens of security products or blackbox appliances with attack maps
- Prioritization: We threat model to reason about and prioritize work that’s most valuable to the business
- Growth: Our analysts have a clear path for career growth, it’s not merely a stepping stone to a more desirable position. You’ll be challenged to learn and identify new and better ways of doing things
- Breadth & Depth: You’re responsible for both the corporate and production environments, which includes Windows, MacOS & Linux systems, supporting networks, and all therein
The following are some experiences that are relevant to us:
- Scripting experience (Python); can you read and write Python
- Cloud experience (AWS); can you effectively leverage cloud features
- Intrusion detection experience; can you effectively detect common attack patterns and tools
- Incident response experience; can you effectively scope, contain, eradicate, and recover
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Commuter Subsidies
- Community Involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more...
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top