Sales Operations Specialist, East Region
The Sales Operations specialist supporting Airbnb East region is a business partner for the Regional (Market) manager. You have experience relating to sales planning with analytic acumen, and the ability to develop strong partnerships with sales leadership as well as cross-functional teams. You own and maintain various operations cadence, forecasting, and business reviews, as well as monitoring and improving overall region business through sales tools, processes, and metrics; empower decision-making, drive strategic initiative, measure performance, and enable sales teams to focus on execution with efficiency and accuracy.
- Oversee activities and cross functions priorities to achieve alignment on sales strategy
- Work closely with central sales operations team to define and track region sales performance, set up and execute comp plans
- Implement sales governance framework in line with company policy and assist Sales Enablement team to review and identify areas for improvement leading to operational efficiency and process optimization (sales enablement tools, process, and programs)
- Work closely with central Sales Ops and DS team to establish qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators (KPIs) and Scorecards allowing sales leadership to take a pulse of each performance initiative
- Support regional sales managers and central sales ops team with analysis and reporting as needed.
- Support and drive continuous improvement across sales planning, strategy, processes and tools
- Location: Shanghai
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years Sales Operations, Planning, and Analysis experience preferably in OTA/online travel industry
- Ability to coordinate with all areas of the business
- Self-starter, able to establish own priorities, initiatives and aim to closure
- Ability to work well with heavy workload and time constraints
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of Sales process, sales channel and pipeline management and supporting business functions
- Advanced skills in MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience using reporting and analytics applications preferred.
Back to top