Sales Manager, Business Travel
Airbnb is putting together a business travel team to further the Airbnb mission of providing inspiring travel experiences for our hosts and guests, focused specifically on the Business Travel sector. The Sales Manager will source, track, negotiate and close sales with companies and Business Travel partners.
- Identify sales opportunities, forge and develop relationships to enable continued rapid growth of Airbnb for business travel.
- Manage and track a sales pipeline
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of partners, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Identify and track Corporate needs in the market for development of future product targeted at business travelers.
- Onboarding of new partner relationships and management of the roll out of the service to new travellers
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience selling lodging products into corporations, or selling Corporate booking solutions (TMCs, Corporate booking tools, Lodgings).
- Experience with B2B based partnerships.
- An expansive network of clients where you have sold corporate travel solutions in the past.
- Proven track record of effectively negotiating multi-million dollar business agreements and developing business relationships that impact company performance
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills. Pays attention to both details and macro-level outcomes
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, Salesforce CRM and other technology solutions for driving sales.
- Strong internal and external communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Startup experience a plus.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Can do attitude, strategic thinker and passion for new products and solutions.
Back to top