Regional Campaign Manager
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Airbnb is seeking an experienced Regional Campaign Manager to join the Americas Policy Campaign Team. Through direct management and coaching, this role will be responsible for supporting several Eastern U.S. and Canadian cross-functional campaign teams as they engage in legitimization efforts at the local level. The Regional Campaign Manager will serve as the primary liaison between local Campaign Managers and Headquarters.
This role will be based in New York. Some travel within Eastern U.S. and Canada will be required.
- Manage local Campaign Managers
- Lead efforts to develop and implement comprehensive, results-driven public policy campaigns in active markets
- Identify and help implement high-impact strategic initiatives within region in close coordination with internal stakeholders, including legal, policy development, public affairs, mobilization, digital, research and partnerships
- Manage and oversee day-to-day operations, including manage the regional budget
- Build and maintain relationships with company stakeholders
- Ability to navigate complex internal organization, confidently negotiate issues and roadblocks
- Ensure that weekly, monthly and quarterly goals are met; regularly evaluate/report back to leadership qualitative and quantitative impact of programs
- Ensure all staff are informed/updated on lessons learned and routinely apply best practices in new markets
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Well-developed leadership and management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to resolve complex and unfamiliar problems in a timely manner
- Ability to quickly get up to speed on complex technical and regulatory issues
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal and presentation skills, both for subject matter experts and the layperson
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized; ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and with multiple stakeholders
- Self-starter with a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a fast moving and sometimes stressful environment
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to travel
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top