Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help our team take recruiting to a whole new level at Airbnb Headquarters. If you want to be a key player in a tight knit and dynamic team, this is a great opportunity for you.
What you will be doing:
- Representing Airbnb: You will often be the first person a candidate meets when they come to our office. You must be able to represent our friendly, genuine and passionate Airbnb culture.
- Act as point of contact for candidates; coordinate, schedule, and manage interviews as well as travel and accommodation arrangements when required. Making sure everyone is in the right place at the right time.
- Host candidates onsite and provide the best candidate experience possible
- Using our applicant tracking system and relevant recruiting processes to keep organized and help keep our busy team on track.
- One team, one goal. Our Recruiting Coordination team works together to reach our goals. This may include supporting multiple functions, hosting and scheduling support and completing assigned tasks.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Obsessed with candidate experience: we see our candidates as our guests, and we are their hosts. It is the Coordinator's job to ensure a smooth experience at HQ.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, able to multitask - we move fast here and we are constantly changing directions, but we keep it all together AND we think that is fun. You should too.
- A team player.
- A true people person.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Able to take initiative and have the confidence to keep interviews running on time, persuade people to get their feedback in in a timely manner, and nudge the recruiters to get back to their candidates when necessary.
- 1-2 years coordinator experience in a high volume environment
- Passionate about the product, concept, history and culture of Airbnb
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google products
**This will be a 12-month contract**
Back to top