Recruiting Coordinator (1 year contract)
Team Coordinator (1 year contract)
In China, international travel spend is already greater than the US and growing much more quickly. China is an important part of our Airbnb global community and the travel network we have built globally has positioned us to provide Chinese guests with unique travel experiences and help them belong anywhere. In order to fulfil this mission, we have launched the first Product and Engineering Hub out side of US in Beijing. As the team keeps expanding, we now looking for a Team Coordinator to join us to help manage day to day administrative activities.
As a Team Coordinator you'll provide direct support to the Product and Engineering Director, as well as spend time working on cross functional events/projects for the broader team. You must have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. You should also have a passion for making Airbnb the best place to work, and enjoy coming up with creative ideas to delight and surprise our employees.
- Daily advanced calendaring, meeting preparations
- Schedule for interviews, internal teams, international guests
- Assist with team events such as team-building off-sites
- Event planning and coordination for Senior Finance Leaders
- Assist with onboarding of new team members
- Maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, update and organize shared drives/files, update organizational charts
- Book travel, meal reservations
- Plan events for internal and external audiences
- Complete other duties and special projects as assigned
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, including supporting a team in an administrative capacity.
- Great communication in both Chinese and English
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills - always displaying professionalism, courtesy and a sense of humour, even when under pressure
- Outstanding pro-active / multi-tasking abilities
- Acute attention to detail and follow through, high-level of organization
- Proven track record of effective project management demonstrated through prior experience
- Effective communicator, both orally in writing
- Exhibit strong process-oriented skills and strive to find the most efficient way to do things without sacrificing a high quality of work and/or results
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Advanced IT skills (Powerpoint, Keynote, Excel, Google Apps) and current social networking systems - and a capacity to learn new and unfamiliar applications
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
- Flexible, with the ability to remain poised under pressure
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top