Recruiting Analytics Manager
Recruiting Analytics Manager
Airbnb recruiting is seeking a Recruiting Analytics Manager to use data and analytics to drive our evolving recruiting efforts. This person will work closely with the Recruiting Leadership team and People Analytics team to create the benchmarks, metrics and reports to set and track our strategy. This will be accomplished through a system of tools and processes that link the business, recruiters and systems together to tell the recruiting story. Success in this role is defined by the ability to deliver clear approaches for evaluating the overall effectiveness of the Recruiting organization and tools and to provide deep real-time insights to improve performance.
In order to do this, you must be obsessive about great candidate and hiring manager experience. You commit to being creative along with us to help build the most interesting and effective recruiting strategy ever. We are not looking for an out of the box set of KPI’s and SLA’s, we want to develop meaningful and people-centric metrics, that truly reflect the core values of Airbnb, and are effective in attracting the right kind of talent to achieve the big mission we have ahead of us.
- Run the Recruiting Analytics program in partnership with the People Analytics team
- Refine data collection methodology and reporting framework for a set of Global Recruiting Metrics
- Design and build Global Recruiting Dashboards for a variety of stakeholders including individual recruiters, recruiting leadership, hiring managers and functions
- Build and analyze recruiting pipeline to identify areas of improvement and opportunity
- Build data visualizations, presentations and training materials
- Partners with vendors to deepen data tracking and collection capabilities
- Research and design new data analysis methodologies for initiatives around candidate experience, quality of hire, diversity sourcing, and tools & systems
- Drive adoption of recruiting analytics throughout the recruiting team and organization
- Develop and execute training on new projects and program updates
- Create reports for recruiting team and stakeholders (i.e. talent, mobility, etc.)
- Configure ATS and other recruiting tools to optimize data collection and reporting
- Assess talent market availability and make recommendations to develop our recruiting strategy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience preferred.
- 6+ years experience in Recruiting, Recruiting Operations and/or Analyst roles
- Ability to use data to drive actionable insights
- Technical experience with dashboard design and data viz tools, including Tableau
- SQL proficient
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a matrixed environment
- Ability to think and execute at multiple altitudes: from strategy and vision to execution
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and communicate technical content to general audiences, including ability to “story tell” with data
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a passion for building new products and businesses
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top