Recruiter, Customer Experience APAC
Airbnb is revolutionizing the way the world travels. In order to build the world's most interesting hospitality company we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? Can you help us recruit more of them? If so, Airbnb is looking for an experienced Recruiter to help identify and hire non- technical, global talent.
The APAC Recruiting Team are seeking an experienced, hard working, creative and fun individual to spearhead our Customer Experience recruitment strategy. Holding hiring events to bring on the best talent in customer service, this role is pivotal in ensuring we build a world class Customer Experience Team.
- Managing high volume customer service hires
- Managing two fast moving functions and build their hiring strategy
- Being obsessive about great candidate experience
- Finding the best, brightest and most passionate people for a variety of roles - you must recognize a wide variety of talent
- Making sure the candidates meet our (very) high bar in terms of skills and culture
- Managing and driving full recruitment process including interview, feedback and offer process
- Staying abreast of relevant news in the tech startup space
- Mapping the market to ensure that we are always building a strong pipeline of applicants
- Representing the company with integrity and professionalism
- Attending industry events to ensure we are ahead of the curve and innovative when it comes to our batch recruiting
- Being creative along with us, to help build the most interesting recruiting team and strategy. Ever.
- 5+years experience as an end to end recruiter
- Experience with high volume recruitment is a definite advantage, will have had experience in organising and running batch days
- Sourcing and recruiting experience for a consumer facing web/mobile startup with a high hiring bar
- Track record for successfully identifying and qualifying exceptional candidates
- Ability to recruit for a variety of roles and levels
- Experience in sourcing for a range of candidates through multiple channels
- Experience working in a multi-national company and across multiple locations is desirable
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Experience in managing high level stakeholders
Other companies say this, but we really mean it, we care a lot, we care about our culture, we care about our Airbnb Family and we want only the very best. Our Recruitment Team are on the front line and finding the people that are going to help us change the world.
Apply if you believe you have an eye for the best!
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top