Quality Insights Analyst - Trust & Safety
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
Trust is at the foundation of everything we do at Airbnb and we are building our Quality Team to support our Trust and Safety department. This role will help improve the future of Airbnb’s Trust and Safety operations by giving data-driven feedback to our operations team members and driving projects that improve our processes and tools.
Responsibilities will include a combination of the following:
- Independently drive projects that help improve the quality of our teams and systems in the region you are working with
- Act as primary point-of-contact for APAC offices for Trust and Safety quality issues; ensure quality programs are applied effectively; provide feedback on areas for improvement; collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence quality-related performance improvement
- Investigate root-causes to improve our processes and workflows through querying and analyzing operational decision data
- Identifying patterns, trends, and outliers to inform recommendations to cross-functional project management, engineering, and product teams.
- Providing managers, team leads, and agents with work process feedback supported by your analysis of underlying quality data
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations
- Build and maintain relationships with our operations, engineering, analytics and project teams
- Working with Trust & Safety leads and policy team members to develop and enhance internal policies and operations agent tools
- 5+ years work experience with 1-2 years of applicable experience in e-commerce, fraud, or risk prevention - preferably in a quality, policy, or training role
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Data driven, and ability to see patterns within data
- An understanding of SQL and Excel, and willingness to learn more
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies; demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Confident and empathetic problem solver; able to guide conversation and stay open to varied points of view
- Collaborative; skilled working with cross-functional peers/teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to provide constructive feedback, mentorship and coaching
- Six Sigma certification preferred; a willingness to pursue required
- Ability to multi-task, organize and work with rapidly changing priorities – you will be responsible for independently owning and managing complex projects
- Idea-driven, confident and articulate – ready to make a meaningful contribution to the team from day one
- Commitment to our mission in making Airbnb the most trusted hospitality experience.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top