Program Manager, Outbound Host Acquisition
We are seeking an analytical, entrepreneurial and organized Program Manager to lead and further develop our scaled efforts to acquire and onboard new hosts via the phone.
You will have overall responsibility for telemarketing as a host acquisition channel, including ownership of existing programs and development of new ones. You will drive multiple projects from inception to completion, including brainstorming, data analysis, proposal development, launch, global implementation and ongoing optimization and management. The role will require tight coordination between a large number of stakeholders and ownership of key vendor partner relationships.
This role will be part of the Global Host Acquisition team within Host & Community Operations. The successful candidate will be excited about solving both strategic and operational challenges and be capable of balancing big-picture thinking with acute attention to detail. They will likely have knowledge of sales operations or building scaled customer acquisition programs.
- Design, pilot, launch and manage global programs, playbooks and/or initiatives that achieve defined business goals related to host growth via the telephone channel
- Define requirements and work closely with Host & Community Operations and cross-functional teams to execute (Regional teams, BD, BizOps, FP&A, Product, and many others)
- Communicate clear project plans and progress to stakeholders globally
- Work with internal partners to conduct analysis or design experiments to optimize existing programs
- Work with cross-functional partners to ensure all relevant obligations are met to protect our users, business and brand (Legal, Public Policy, Comms, Security etc)
- Manage relationship with vendor partners to insure success of partnership (including all operational requirements)
- Consume all current internal and external data to become the internal expert in your area of focus. Develop clear understanding of operational/product/marketing metrics affecting performance.
- 7+ years experience in program management, sales operations, marketing operations or strategy consulting
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and execute on tight deadlines in a fast-paced setting
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner. Ability to work within a matrix and influence without authority
- Demonstrated ability to combine data-driven analytical rigor with strategic thinking and creative problem-solving. Proven ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels
- Outstanding relationship management and communication skills. Able to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly and concisely
- Experience developing and managing telemarketing/telesales programs. Salesforce knowledge a plus.
- Global perspective/experience working across multiple markets a plus
- Ability to travel to spend time on-site with vendor partners (~20%)
- Passion for Airbnb, travel and the sharing economy. Being a host on Airbnb is a plus!
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top