Airbnb is one of the world’s largest marketplaces for unique, authentic places to stay and things to do, offering over 7 million accommodations and 40,000 handcrafted activities, all powered by local hosts. An economic empowerment engine, Airbnb has helped millions of hospitality entrepreneurs monetize their spaces and their passions while keeping the financial benefits of tourism in their own communities. With more than half a billion guest arrivals to date, and accessible in 62 languages across 191 countries and regions, Airbnb promotes people-to-people connection, community and trust around the world.
About Airbnb China
As an independent business unit, China is one of the major engines behind Airbnb's global growth. The company has increased its investment in China and experienced rapid growth since officially entering the market at the end of 2015. Airbnb continues to focus on product localization and innovation to better serve local users and enhance the user experience, nurture a trusting local community, and engage Chinese Millennial travelers with inspiring brand moments. As one of the leaders in the home sharing industry, Airbnb works with partners across many fields to actively promote the sustainable development of this emerging industry and achieve win-win results for everyone. Airbnb will continue to build an efficient local team, bringing the end-to-end, authentic travel experience to Chinese travelers, and creating a world where "anyone can belong anywhere".
Our PMO Team is growing and we want you to be part of it!
As a Program Manager, you are responsible for implementing large-scale programs and projects that drive the strategic goals of the China Business Unit. You will work cross-functionally to improve productivity and efficiency, and do so with clear communication, efficient resource usage, and deep focus on overall project execution. You’ll play a critical role in bringing to life China BU's vision to build the world’s most loyal travel community through exceptional service.
- Work with China leadership team to define, launch, and execute various strategic and operational initiatives. Introduce programs that have impactful and measurable outcomes.
- Accountable for planning and execution of global strategic priorities across all departments within the China org.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across all levels of leadership on Businesses, Platform teams, and Central teams to drive key programs and projects. Influence China Business Strategy in service of the company’s high-level goals.
- Effectively manage change by influencing and communicating with key stakeholders. Anticipate risks associated with change management, and ensure creative and effective mitigations are available.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior leadership within China team and and in the broader company.
- Collect systems requirements, and work with Product/IT stakeholders to assess and prioritize according to operational benefit.
- In collaboration with China Leadership and Product teams, identify opportunities and advocate for product improvements and/or tools that support the team’s strategy and the needs of the customer.
- Regularly assess project risks and opportunities. Leverage best practices and continually drive process improvements, but work creatively to drive execution and simplification.
- BA/BS degree. MBA or graduate degree in business or technical field preferred.
- 8+ years of project/program management experience, with emphasis on program management best practices and methods. Preferably in a high-growth high-volume service operations environment.
- Deep knowledge and experience using collaborative project management tools and processes (e.g. JIRA, Asana, Smartsheets, Google docs, scrum, agile).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for exceptional customer service
- PMP or PRINCE 2 is required
- PgMP or MSP is a plus
- 介绍具有影响力和可衡量结果的程序。 对中国组织内所有部门的全球战略重点的计划和执行负责。
- 为公司的高层目标服务，影响中国业务战略。 通过影响关键利益相关者并与之沟通来有效地管理变更。
- 预测与变更管理相关的风险，并确保有创造性和有效的实施措施。 准备演示文稿，并清晰地将计划传达给中国团队以及整个公司的高层领导。
- 需要PMP或PRINCE 2。
Back to top