Product Marketing Manager, Brand
Airbnb creates the world’s definitive magical travel experiences, and our marketing is as magical as the travel itself. Not only is our marketing the world's most inspirational, we are also respected for having one of the world’s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business. Our marketing leads (does not follow) popular culture. Our community drives vast momentum and eagerly co-creates with us all over the world. Due to the phenomenal impact we have made in terms of brand consideration, brand love and brand loyalty, Airbnb is THE brand that defines this generation.
The Product Marketing Manager, Brand will report to the Senior Product Marketing Manager and be based in San Francisco. S/he will be responsible for extending our brand marketing campaigns into the Airbnb product via the creative, intelligent use of data. S/he will own the complete product marketing experience from idea to execution, collaborating with cross-functional teams and external partners around the world to ideate, design, develop, launch and grow our products and user base.
Success in this role is defined by the candidate’s ability to extend the brand campaigns in a way that demonstrates Direct Tangible Value to guests and/or hosts.
- Find creative ways to extend brand campaigns into product
- Drive product launches, announcements, campaigns programs and initiatives
- Own product naming, messaging, positioning and marketing creative
- Influence product strategy, testing, research and content
- Support product briefing, exploration, design, partnerships and events
- Surface product opportunities and challenges
- 10+ years' experience plus relevant education at world class brands and startups
- A particularly creative mind. A unique and worldly perspective you’re not afraid to share
- Been exposed to product strategy, design and development principle
- Led global campaigns, communications and go-to-market initiatives
- Managed creative agencies and led creative production
- Driven business development deals and managed strategic partnerships and accounts
- Conducted, synthesized and applied user insights, research and testing to marketing strategy
- Proven ability to be proactive
- A passion for Airbnb. Avid guest and current/potential host
- Started your own company or lemonade stand - anything, is a bonus
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top