Product Manager - Product and Service Excellence (PSX) ‘Voice & Routing’
Airbnb is redefining the world's approach to accommodation and travel. We are creating highly local, personal and meaningful experiences for our host and guest community around the world. We develop products that create transformational experiences for guests millions of times each week.
Airbnb is on the cutting edge of product development. Our hosts are opening their homes to travelers from around the world, and our product makes it all possible. We have a lean team of product managers who guide a team of engineers, designers and data scientists to ship products that drive our business forward.
Team Background: Product and Service Excellence
- Customer Vision: Success is about delivering great customer service for our users - both self help and human support - throughout their Airbnb journey.
- Business Vision: We are building a technology platform that supports Airbnb as it scales, delivering an exceptional level of customer service while also improving efficiency and the customer service agent experience.
Seattle Product Manager Role
We are looking for an exceptional product leader who builds products with a ‘customer first’ mentality, thinks and acts globally, and understands how to scale solutions using both people and technology. The successful candidate will work closely with a data science, design, and engineering team to define and build the next generation of voice and routing solutions at Airbnb - ensuring that customer service issues get routed to the right teams, the right agents, via the right channel, at the right time, with the right level of urgency to optimize resolution for the customer.
- 5+ years proven experience and passion for building great products with a consumer internet company
- Vision, roadmapping, goal setting, spec writing, managing project execution, experiment planning, UI/UX wireframing, defining product roll-out strategy
- Multiple successful product launches under your belt, shipping features across various platforms (iOS, Android, and Web)
- Effective at collaborating with cross-functional operations stakeholders to get buy-in and drive support for new ideas, products, and process.
- Experience with establishing metrics/thresholds to guide prioritization and opportunity size
- Willing to travel to San Francisco or other offices 1-2 times per month
- Experience with SQL and A/B experimentation are a plus
- Experience working with a customer service team and/or operations team is a plus
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top