Product Manager - Guest Store, Plan
About the Guest Store
The Guest Store team is responsible for the end-to-end guest journey on Airbnb. We build product experiences such as the online booking flow and we lead strategic initiatives that unlock new audiences and drive increased loyalty. We are building the storefront to community-powered travel while making it fun to plan, and easy to book on Airbnb.
The Trip Planner team is the subteam of Guest Store that owns the itinerary product. Currently, the main visitor use case of Trip Planner is to track accommodations. We would like to continue to develop this use case and also extend its use to other elements of the trip like places to visit and things to do.
About PM, Plan
As the PM for Plan, you would own the product vision, strategy, and execution for making our Trip Planner/itinerary product better. You would need to work with researchers and data scientists to better understand our user needs and our current user behavior. You would work with design to plan out the best way to solve for some of these user needs. And, of course, you would work with engineering to put these changes into production. Along the way, because the Trip Planner touches different businesses at Airbnb, you would work with people in different areas of Airbnb (e.g. Homes or Experiences) to create a holistic user experience.
- Establish the vision for a product or a group of products based on the value we can provide.
- Challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome.
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results.
- Efficiently execute to ship product and deliver impact for our business and users.
- Lead cross-functional groups to deliver on the team’s mission.
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes.
- 8+ years of product management experience
- 2+ years of experience building/leading/developing/working on online consumer experiences, marketplaces, or ecommerce
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- You have an ambitious approach to challenges, and you can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get us there
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution.
- You are passionate about creating great consumer experiences
Back to top