Product Manager, China Community Support
Airbnb is one of the world’s largest marketplaces for unique, authentic places to stay and things to do, offering over 7 million accommodations and 40,000 handcrafted activities, all powered by local hosts. An economic empowerment engine, Airbnb has helped millions of hospitality entrepreneurs monetize their spaces and their passions while keeping the financial benefits of tourism in their own communities. With more than half a billion guest arrivals to date, and accessible in 62 languages across 191 countries and regions, Airbnb promotes people-to-people connection, community and trust around the world.
About Airbnb China
As an independent business unit, China is one of the major engines behind Airbnb's global growth. The company has increased its investment in China and experienced rapid growth since officially entering the market at the end of 2015. Airbnb continues to focus on product localization and innovation to better serve local users and enhance the user experience, nurture a trusting local community, and engage Chinese Millennial travelers with inspiring brand moments. As one of the leaders in the home sharing industry, Airbnb works with partners across many fields to actively promote the sustainable development of this emerging industry and achieve win-win results for everyone. Airbnb will continue to build an efficient local team, bringing the end-to-end, authentic travel experience to Chinese travelers, and creating a world where "anyone can belong anywhere".
- Sets vision for a product team. Challenges the status quo and inspires people toward a unified destination.
- Creates clear goals for the team and efficiently executes to ship product and deliver impact for our business and users.
- Have rich experience in To C or To B products, can quickly find the essence of the problem, output good quality product solutions.
- Leads large, cross-functional groups of people to deliver on team’s mission (without necessarily managing team members). Communicates concisely and influences outcomes.
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (FP&A, Community Support Operations, Trust, etc.) and China Leadership/Executive team.
- 5+ years product management experience with a consumer internet company
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership. Ability to lead and influence teams.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Experience with Chinese consumer internet products or marketplaces.
- Big thinking. Should be able to help a small team achieve goals out of their comfort zone.
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution. Can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
- Required good ability of English skill
- 具备丰富的To C或To B产品经验，可以迅速找到问题的实质，输出优质的产品解决方案。
Back to top