Product Manager, Airbnb For Work
Airbnb for Work’s mission is to foster engagement and belonging for professional communities around the world. Through our Business Travel, Mobility and Meetings and Events product suite, we offer professionals and businesses access to a vast collection of quality and comfortable homes for teams to travel, connect and collaborate.
Airbnb for Work is one of the fastest growing businesses at Airbnb and the team has audacious goals. We are looking for a product manager to lead a product and brand focused on building engagement with business customers. Today, the product is used by travel managers in large and small businesses around the world, giving them the ability to manage trips, expenses and improve the travel experience for their employees. The product includes features such as payments, trip management, employee management, co-worker hosting, and more.
We are looking for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial product managers to take the product to the next level, increase usage by and advocacy of businesses, and effectively leverage key influencers in the businesses to drive consumer adoption.
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation, research, design, development to launch and iteration.
- Align and motivate a cross-functional team on a product-level mission and roadmap that maps to the overall team mission.
- Develop product strategy, roadmap and lead the setting of OKRs across your products in alignment with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Heavily utilize data insights, market and customer research, and your product intuition to continually improve your products.
- Generate ideas for growth and strengthening the performance of our programs through product, marketing, and business levers.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Product Management, delivering innovative products and solutions as a lead or sole product contributor
- A track record and passion for taking great products to the next level, building and iterating to growth, engagement, and business impact
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical team members up to and including the executive-level
- True passion for Airbnb's mission
- Experience building B2B services
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent. Technical understanding that spans all levels of abstraction and the systems you'll be building.
- Design sensibility. A deep understanding of and appreciation for design and user experiences
- Customer obsession. The ability to take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions to avoid making them our users and partner's problems
- Deep experience working with data, research, sales and marketing
- Experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Back to top