Product Lead - Trust
Airbnb’s mission is to make people around the world feel like they can belong anywhere. Trust is the fundamental currency to make that happen. Our Trust team is looking for a Product Lead to uplevel our trust & safety vision. The Trust team includes areas such as user verifications, screening, account integrity, content moderation, financial fraud, foundational modeling & platform, tools for the operations team.
Airbnb Product Managers work with teams of data scientists, engineers, designers, and user experience researchers to build the products with which our users engage daily. The Trust team is seeking great product team managers to help the business make important tradeoff decisions and support the individual contributor product managers with their career growth.
Great mentorship & career development, design thinking, community empathy, a familiarity with operations, and ability to balance growth with risk will be critical for this role.
What you’ll do:
- Help define the product vision & strategy for trust & safety at Airbnb
- Conduct planning, resourcing & prioritization process for the team
- Work with business units & other teams on big tradeoff decisions
- Manage and develop a team of a few product managers, with scope for growth
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3+ years managing a team of product managers
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
- Excellent understanding of risks in marketplaces and strong interest in how it works “under the hood”
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success
- Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy and little guidance.
- Proven management and development abilities.
- Rigorous - asks hard questions, validates assumptions, connects the dots
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top