Product Lead, Core Host
- San Francisco, CA
Airbnb is a vision and mission driven company. Our Product Managers embody this culture and mindset. Product Managers here imagine the ideal end state for our community (guests and hosts) first and work backwards from it, challenging all current assumptions. They champion a winning strategy and leverage metrics to ensure we are making progress against it. They partner with talented cross-functional team members (across engineering, design, data science, etc.) and lead teams to execute upon a shared vision. They are incredibly hands on and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the right outcome for our community. We are looking for leaders who want to join us in this journey to accomplish our mission of creating belonging everywhere.
The Homes Business focuses on helping guests experience the world in a more authentic and meaningful way by staying with gracious hosts who offer their own unique spaces and hospitality. Our guests connect with those hosts through the Airbnb marketplace, which is unlike any other in the world.
About Core Host
The Core Host team is at the heart of everything that Airbnb stands for. Our Hosts are the face that represent Airbnb, create incredible travel experiences for our Guests and power majority of our services today. We enable unique economic opportunities for millions of people around the world.
About the Role
As a Product Lead on Core Host team, you will identify market opportunities and define/deliver the products that help our Hosts provide magical hospitality to our global guests. You will partner with a cross functional team of engineers, designers, data scientists, and field operations to build and scale our products and programs to existing and emerging business segments. Your work will be pivotal to shaping the future of hospitality and travel.
- Be a key representative for our Hosts, empathize with their needs and strive to create a sense of belonging for our partners within Airbnb community.
- Establish the product vision and strategy for your product area.
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results.
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (FP&A, Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience, Trust, etc.) and Leadership/Executive team.
- Implement best in class product development and management practices.
- Efficiently execute to ship product and deliver impact for our business and users.
- Lead cross-functional groups to deliver on the team’s mission.
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes.
- 10+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership.
- Demonstrated track record of building, mentoring, and leading a world-class team of Product Managers.
- Built and scaled global consumer products and ecosystems that people love.
- Entrepreneurial track record of taking an idea to reality.
- Demonstrated track record of effectively using data and performing business analysis to support product strategy/decisions.
- Demonstrated track record of working with a large global operations team.
- Desire to do individual contributor product management work.
Candidate Privacy Notice
If you are a California resident, learn about what personal information we collect about you and how we use it here.
Back to top