Product Counsel, Magical Trips
- Conduct legal research to support AGC on legal strategy
- Advise ops, product and engineering teams throughout the product development lifecycle on a broad range of compliance issues related to cutting edge and first impression legal issues.
- Provide pragmatic day to day and strategic advice to minimize legal risks while advancing business interests and ensuring an excellent customer experience.
- Effectively collaborate with international counsel to provide globally aligned legal advice.
- Remain up-to-date on relevant industry, consumer protection, and high-tech laws to ensure an ongoing ability to provide excellent legal advice.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in law firms, governmental agencies, and/or in-house legal departments. In-house experience at a multinational, consumer-facing technology company in a product counseling capacity is preferred.
- Proven track record of quickly learning completely new areas of law and advising on them competently.
- Highly collaborative person who supports their colleagues and wants to win as a team, and by putting the company’s best interests first.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Top performer with high integrity and a proven ability to function independently while exercising good judgment on when to seek guidance/calibrate with management on risk tolerance.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver outstanding, thoughtful, user-experience focused results in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starting, proactive, driven, adaptable person who can, with poise and patience, prioritize and manage multiple projects and recalibrate advice in view of shifting priorities, legal developments and risk tolerance.
- Experience working with international teams (EMEA, LATAM and APAC) is a significant plus.
- Sound and practical business acumen, eager to learn new technologies, sense of humor, adventure, and fun.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top