Product Content Strategist (Growth)
Airbnb content strategists work closely with product designers and researchers to shape experiences, build trust with our community, and evolve our brand voice. We’re just starting to build our practice, and we’re already expanding our team to include bilingual content strategists for our China team, both in Beijing and San Francisco.
China is the world’s largest, and fastest growing, outbound travel market. Airbnb is on the ground building new products for Chinese travelers and learning how to adapt our core experiences for different markets. If you’re excited about writing product and marketing content in simplified Chinese and helping us reach this audience with a truly local experience, we’d love to hear from you.
欢迎投递简历：firstname.lastname@example.org. Portfolio required to apply.
- Contribute to a product team of designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and data scientists
- Offer a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process, and influence strategic decisions across and within products to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency across platforms
- Work with cross-functional partners to drive consensus across teams and advocate for solutions that balance the needs our hosts and guests with our business goals
- Define the content strategy for a given product and write clear and concise content across multiple touch points (including product names, labels and navigational elements, emails, tutorials, marketing pages, and notifications)
- Help people who use Airbnb feel welcome and empowered, carefully considering tone and writing content that’s consistent with Airbnb's mission of belonging
- Create, maintain and evolve voice and tone guidelines for the Chinese market
- Regularly share your work with the China team; iterate based on their feedback and insights from researchers
- Share learnings with the team in San Francisco and work with other content strategists to improve our translation and localization processes
- Strong writing and editing skills--in both simplified Chinese and English
- Familiarity with the Chinese market
- Experience working with a global or Chinese company, writing content for web/mobile products and developing style guides preferred
- Understanding of user experience design principles and interaction patterns
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel between offices and for research
- Passion for Airbnb’s mission and deep empathy for our diverse community
Back to top