Planning and Execution Manager
The Project and Execution Manager (PEM) works closely with the Talent (HRBP) Director to set the strategy and approach that will enable the Talent Partner team to successfully meet goals and outcomes. The PEM works on projects and initiatives that impact various business units and functional client groups across Airbnb.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Be a thought partner and support for the Talent Director for HR strategy and approaches
- Gather, analyze and draw insights from data sets. Utilize insights to drive projects and initiatives that support the needs of Client Groups.
- Document, review, improve and educate on HR processes that impact business units and functional teams across the group
- Liaise between HR COEs and Talent Partners for ongoing programs and initiatives (e.g. Performance Reviews, Annual Surveys, Compensation Planning) to ensure milestones are met
- Act as project manager on HR related projects that impact cross-functional teams/groups
- Establish and execute against communication plans that effectively inform stakeholders
- Work with analysts to determine optimal ways of sharing and presenting information
- Create presentations that tell a compelling story through data (quantitative and qualitative)
- Create tools and resources that enable Talent Partners to execute more effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field, advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years of related experience, including experience in most of the following: analytics, compensation, HR business partnering, project management, and consulting
- Is naturally inquisitive and is a strong problem solver
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a wide range of professionals with varying backgrounds
- Proven ability to manage projects that range from simple to complex
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in compensation
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top