Payments Operations Specialist
The Payments Operations Specialist will manage operational aspects of global payment partnerships for one of the world’s largest and ambitious payment platforms.
- Evaluate performance of different payment methods and partnerships seeking to continually optimize them for conversion, cost and user experience
- Collaborate with the internal teams to understand payment related operational issues and work to resolve as best as possible.
- Support cash reconciliation team with any payment related exceptions or issues that require payment partner support.
- Main point of contact for the day-to-day operations with a variety of payment processors.
- Manage comparative analysis & performance of payments partners
- Approach problems with rigorous quantitative and strategic analysis
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years payments experience in high- growth technology environments
- Strong understanding of the e-commerce & payments landscape
- Understanding of all aspects of a payment transaction, from payment acceptance, reconciliation, dispute resolution, and payouts.
- Comfortable managing discussions from business and technical perspectives
- Extensive experience in leading cross-functional teams, presenting to senior leadership, and engaging external parties
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail, and ability to communicate complex details simply
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, and highly analytical, but also comfortable with ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline a plus
Back to top