Payments Manager - Partnerships
Founded in August 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations from around the world - online or from a mobile phone or tablet. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 50,000 cities and 191 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing number of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions. No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, and are passionate about the company and our values.
The Payments Partnerships Manager will be responsible for day to day management of payments partners for one of the world’s largest and ambitious payment platforms.
- Develop partnerships with players within the payments ecosystem (banks, networks, processors, etc) to support processing needs, drive user acquisition, new bookings and lower processing costs
- Identify and evaluate partners to support relevant payment programs
- Collaborate with the internal teams on requirements to develop and scale the payments programs and operations
- Define success metrics to measure partner performance
- Approach problems with rigorous quantitative and strategic analysis
- 7+ years experience in high-growth technology and financial services environments
- Strong understanding of the e-commerce and financial services landscape
- Comfortable managing discussions from business and technical perspectives
- Extensive experience in leading cross-functional teams, presenting to senior leadership, and engaging external parties
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail, and ability to communicate complex details simply
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, and highly analytical, but also comfortable with ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.
Back to top