We are looking for excellent candidates to serve as Mobilization Lead for our Los Angeles team, focusing on managing teams of Community Organizers as they help recruit, train, manage, and mobilize supporters of home sharing and volunteers in the Los Angeles area. You will be joining an amazing global team and will help shape this exciting new program.
This is a temporary position based in Los Angeles reporting to the LA Mobilization Program Manager.
- Managing and training teams of Community Organizers who will recruit, train, and organizer advocates of home sharing into self-sustaining grassroots teams.
- Reporting to various members of our public policy and campaign teams.
- Helping drive field strategy alongside public policy and campaign directors.
- Developing plans to reach out to the small business community and other key members of the community.
Desired Qualities and Qualifications:
- We are seeking smart, creative, self-starter candidates who are passionate about Home Sharing and the Sharing Economy.
- Proven record of leadership and management in community organizing on political campaign, non-profit, or other relevant settings.
- Be personable and able to connect with people in groups and in one on one settings.
- Comfort with technology and using data to make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Meticulous organization skills.
Back to top