Marketing Technology Manager, Paid Growth
The Marketing Technology Manager at Airbnb is 50% marketer, 25% engineer and 25% data scientist. As a part of Paid Growth team, you’ll drive Airbnb growth globally and help us build the most innovative, efficient and technologically advanced marketing team in the world.
What you’ll do:
- Build and support our performance marketing stack: tracking, measurement, attribution, optimization and automation across both web and apps.
- Define and execute on our marketing technology roadmap (paid search, paid social, remarketing)
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities, onboard new vendors, test new marketing channels and tools
- Work cross-functionally between marketing, engineering, product, data science, finance, legal and security teams
- Work with external vendors to maintain and develop our technology integrations, facilitate beta-testing of new products and features
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent understanding of online marketing and strong interest in how it works “under the hood”
- Experience with paid search and/or paid social channels and tools: AdWords, Facebook, etc. is required. “Backend” experience (scripts, APIs) is a strong plus
- Understanding of web and app technology: cookies, SDKs, tracking, tagging
- Experience with mobile apps (user acquisition, re-engagement) is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to answer questions with SQL
- Can read other people’s code, writing own code (or strong interest to learn it) is a plus
- Good understanding of experimentation and A/B testing
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills. Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy and little guidance
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top