Marketing Operations Manager
Airbnb’s Superbrand marketing organization are storytellers, creators and relentless community champions, responsible for sharing the Airbnb love around the world by creating magical, memorable, shareable experiences that inspire and grow our community.
The Marketing Operations Specialist will report to the SuperBrand Program Management Lead and be based in San Francisco, CA. S/he will be responsible for establishing and owning the end-to-end content development and publishing process for Airbnb’s Marketing and Brand Portal as well as other key shared SBM systems. S/he will also be responsible for establishing and managing the award show evaluation and entry development and production process. Success in this role is defined by effective process design, execution and maintenance of key platforms and the seamless completion of award show entries and logistics on deadline and to creative quality standards as well as effective communication with internal marketing functions and agency partners.
Responsibilities (Brand Marketing Portal, SBM Shared Drive Systems):
- Owns the day to day operational management of the Brand Portal content management system, providing training, system access provisioning, and feature enhancement suggestion/support as needed.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to deliver impactful, high-quality content
- Uses media production software to optimize content as necessary
- Monitors portal site(s) for errors, performing system troubleshooting and QA as needed
- Maintains organization of SBM Shared Drive system, optimizing for the best user experience
- Works with cross-functional teams within SuperBrand Marketing to establish content calendars and solicit updates
- Develops and maintains content taxonomies and content filters to effectively organize data prior to CMS publishing. Performs all content publishing tasks
- Oversee the entire awards process from gathering nominations, managing cross-functional communication and approvals, managing the awards submission timelines and maintaining the awards tracker and post-award show communication of winners, archiving case films, etc.. This includes Cannes Lions, Effies and all major award opportunities globally and regionally.
- Collaborates with cross-functional roles and agency partners to produce award-winning case submissions, managing the process end-to-end (from scoping through production and final delivery and submission), coordinating the staffing of additional support as needed (creative producer, writer, editor, etc.)
- Maintains archive of all entry submission materials
- Develops and maintains a database of annual award shows including focus, requirements and deadlines
- Participates in the maintenance of marketing project information, including credits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years experience with digital content management and publishing tasks using content management systems (CMS), ideally in a creative or marketing environment
- Prior award show management experience in creative agencies preferred
- Experience with content localization and multi-geo publishing
- An eye for aesthetics (ability to recognize good design and identify if an asset is up to visual quality standards)
- Knowledge of industry standard creative and media production tools
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
This role provides the opportunity to work with with a wide range of marketing roles, developing and owning the end-to-end content development process from content plan, asset development, asset handoff and publishing/deployment on key platforms and outlets of recognition for an innovative, creative and design-forward brand.
Back to top