Market Associate, Brazil (12 Month Contract)
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We are searching for a Market Associate who will join a sales and account management team that focuses on growing our professional host network and destinations in LatAm, specifically Brazil. You will work with your manage to execute strategies to grow the number of amazing homes, condos, chalets and the occasional tree house in many iconic destinations. Your attention to detail, organization, and ability work under pressure will all ensure you are a great success.
- Day to day support of all initiatives occurring in your markets
- Account onboarding and optimization of key professional hosts within your markets
- Educate professional hosts about best practices to set their accounts up for success
- Encourage professional hosts to expand their portfolio of homes on Airbnb
- Work with API partners to ensure smooth transfer of listings
- Participate In-market events for your market when required
- Support the overall market strategy by executing specific outreach campaigns
- Negotiate to handle objections from professional hosts to ensure they see the true benefit of Airbnb and are representatives of our brand with their guests
- Highly proactive, goal-oriented, strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoys being on the phone for several hours per day, client consultants, passion for helping hosts master Airbnb and grow their accounts to full potential
- Previous B2B sales or account management in the travel industry is a strong advantage
- Represents the Airbnb tone and brand in public-facing communications
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-changing start-up environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Local market knowledge and/or understanding of the tourism industry
- Available to occasionally travel to assigned markets
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Portuguese is mandatory
- Readiness to take on a contract role for 12 months
- Passion for Airbnb, travel, and the sharing economy.
- Being a host on Airbnb is a plus!
Back to top