Manager Product Strategic Planning & Analysis
As Airbnb continues to expand our business, we continue to look for the best and brightest to drive strategic business decisions. Reporting to the Director - Product Strategic Analysis and Planning, this Manager will be responsible for partnering with our product team to understand key drivers of growth in our business and provide actionable and strategic insights to the product development organization and broader executive team.
- Drive business impact by working with product teams to define metrics that align to our overall business, set goals, identify large opportunities and track progress toward goals.
- This role works with the product team that focuses on the core Airbnb marketplace and booking experience. You will work with the team to prioritize / identify opportunities, set goals and understand impact to our business.
- Own regular performance reporting around product-driven metrics. Work closely with data science and product managers to understand changes to our key metrics.
- Synthesize and develop a point of view on our market and offerings through analyst reports, comparable company analysis and market reports. Track news around relevant players in the space.
- Work with product teams to develop operating budgets and business plans for pilots or new business ideas. Help the team align on a definition of success and to track towards that.
- 7+ years of relevant business analysis experience - ideally a mix of management consulting and start-up or operating company experience.
- The ability to work and influence cross-functionally is a must. You are very proactive, great at communicating with different audiences and can bring different stakeholders on-board. You seek out and have a track record for driving change and impact in a fluid, unstructured working environment.
- You’re someone who possesses grit and finds creative ways to get the job done. You bring high energy and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical abilities and able to synthesize complex information. You enjoy absorbing large amounts of data and qualitative insights and can quickly develop a strong narrative that leads to recommendations and builds our understanding of the business.
- You’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up when needed. You’re comfortable with financial modeling in Excel and building presentations in PowerPoint / Keynote. Comfortable using SQL (or be willing to learn SQL).
Back to top