Managed Accounts - Team Lead
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, results-oriented, and analytical leader to lead a diverse team to help us support key accounts through onboarding their listings to supporting their day to day needs.
The ideal candidate will not only be an inspiring people leader, but will also have a strong drive for results. They will need to be experts in managing multiple stakeholders and must be comfortable working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
This role is part of a recently formed team that is operating in a startup environment. Experience working in building a sales/account management team is a must.
Create Strong Employee Engagement:
- Communicates the vision of our cross-functional partners and translates it into meaningful, clear goals for your team; the team sees the impact of their contribution to long and short term goals
- Performance management of specialists by conducting regular coaching sessions and 1:1 meetings
- Work closely with Market Manager and Territory Leads to understand the nuances of each market that your team supports
- Accountable for managing and meeting the metrics of their team, as well as adherence to company policies and schedules
- Performance management: own the team and individual performance targets; drive for results; celebrate team and individual successes
- Let specialists know where they stand with clear, timely and direct performance feedback
- Take quick but fair action on underperformance based on guidelines created by Talent
- Collaborate and network with peers to help drive performance goals, employee engagement and leverage strengths across this global team
Translating Strategy into Action/Solving Problems
- Regularly assess operational risks or dependencies within your teams, report it and make changes on the fly as needed
- Work to define clear, consistent goals across global markets
- Collaborate closely with Market Managers & Territory Managers to align on strategy and goals
- Create a strong focus on teamwork and knowledge sharing across the team
- B2B sales/account management experience required
- Excellent people management, leadership and customer service skills
- Proven ability to manage the daily operations and performance of a team of 15 members
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple initiatives, while successfully supporting a team
- Exposure to managing performance through Key Performance Indicators
- Experience with multi-tasking in a hyper-growth environment
- Strong analytical and sales skills, while demonstrating excellent communication skill
- Presentation skills and comfortable using Excel & Keynote
- Hands on leader, be innovative and a positive motivator
- Previous experience working in hospitality a plus
- Experience using Salesforce a plus
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top