Luxury Retreats - Workforce Optimization and Capacity Planning Specialist
Luxury Retreats, now a part of the Airbnb family, is looking for a Workforce Optimization and Capacity Planning Specialist to be based in our Montreal, Canada office.
This position is at the heart of the operations and service, the Workforce Planning Specialist’s mission is to support the operations to successfully meet its performance targets while optimizing the utilization of resources to ensure Best in Class and sustainable Customer Satisfaction through: Owning the responsibility of meeting target SVL, building and developing workforce capacity model, participating in the segmentation forecast approach.
Also modelling large amount of data to increase team productivity and anticipated initiative impact and SVL risk mitigation tactics.
Think you have what it takes? Here's what you'll need to deliver:
- Anticipate the contact evolution with a 2/3 years perspective to bring the CCT from infancy to fully mature world class contact center
- Provide inputs (data analysis, reporting, budgeting forecast, etc.) to take the most relevant decisions regarding structuring topics: recruitments, facilities management, organization and outsourcing strategy.
- look actual incremental cost of staffing properly to full FTE, compared to actual planned FTE cost
- compare budget FTE to actual – Lock to rolling (look closely lock forecast, adjusted forecast and trend
- Fully integrated in the strategy and other main CCT decision to ensure alignment and execution.
- Ensure accuracy of forecast by monitoring the performance of the capacity plan on all key drivers quantifying their impacts on service level each month: work volume forecast, average handling time, load factors, attrition, FCR, Load balancing mechanism
- Provide all line of Business partners within CCT with recommendation to typical challenges encountered in our environment: call routing, ACD,
- Act as an advisor to the CCT Director. Gathers all information and determines any collateral impact created by any project, i.e. additional training, reduction or increased on key driver.
- Bachelor‘s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in managing a Call Center environment
- Experience in Forecasting, Scheduling and Planning is essential
- Capacity to work in a constant changed environment with grey zone and would have to deal with last minute request
- Capacity to summarize a large and complex amount of information’s and create professional and structural document where information are presented to a management audience
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel advance,) & Data Base, Web Base.
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- People Management Skills
- Strong service orientation
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to train others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Avaya phone system and Genesis
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top