Luxury Retreats - Villa Sales Specialist
Luxury Retreats, part of the Airbnb family, is looking for an Inside Sales - Villa Specialist, based in Montreal, Quebec.
What is it like to be a Villa Sales Specialist at Luxury Retreats? Do you have a deep understanding of customer needs and an instinctual ability to sell? Are you passionate about hospitality, with a passport full of stories to prove it? If the next step in your career includes being part of an outstanding, dynamic team focused on leveraging a leading luxury brand in the travel industry to help guests plan the perfect trip, then read on...
You must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays as our guests need us. Shifts may include evening, night or early morning hours.
Think you have what it takes? You will be successful in your role by effectively:
- Understanding that the guest comes first and that making them feel that way will be the key to our success;
- Accompanying the guest in their planning stage by uncovering all of their needs and requirements to be able to propose the perfect selection of villas for their upcoming travel;
- Ensuring a proactive follow-up with guest from the planning stage to booking of their villa;
- Building a rapport of trust with the guest by delivering on what you promised: providing the right information within the appropriate time frame;
- Representing Luxury Retreats with suppliers for all guest related matter during the booking stage.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets;
- Managing ongoing relationship with guest post-trip: following up on satisfaction survey results, ongoing communication to nurture and help plan next trip with the goal of building a lifetime LR guest;
- Managing multiple guests request simultaneously with phone and email and ensuring all conversations are responded to in a timely manner;
- Mastering all of the LR tools (CRM, website, TAM, templates) at your disposal to effectively managing guest requests in your pipeline.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- You have sales, hospitality, or service related experience;
- You have excellent English communication skills: listening, written, verbal; a second language is a strong asset;
- You are self-motivated and results driven;
- You are very well organized and have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities at the same time;
- You strive in an environment that fast paced and always evolving making you very adaptable;
- You are customer focused: you have a friendly professional approach when dealing with guests and are committed to their satisfaction;
- You are a quick learner, open to feedback, and invest in your own continuous improvement;
- You are all about attention to detail and take pride in your work.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top