Luxury Retreats - Vice-President, Contact Center
Luxury Retreats, part of the Airbnb family, is looking for a Vice-President, Contact Center, based in Montreal, Quebec.
What is it like to be a Vice-President, 24Seven at Luxury Retreats? With your proven operational & leadership skills, you will design, drive growth and successfully establish structure, operations to deliver world-class quality to our guests and hosts. Your operational mindset and reputation as a tenacious builder and problem solver will enable you to champion guest satisfaction. The Vice-President, 24Seven will report into our Chief Revenue Officer and work very closely with our Chief Finance & Operations Officer.
High Level Job Duties
- Drive global strategy for the 24Seven Service (Luxury Customer Experience), working closely with our Marketing Director, Guest Loyalty Director and Director of Guest Experience to ensure a consistent and flawless end-to-end Guest Experience;
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operation of Customer Experience Operations for the Luxury activity (Booking/sales assistance, essential service reservations such as car rentals, airport transfers, dining, chefs, etc. - other guest & homeowner support);
- Responsible for managing the Customer Experience Operations’ teams; ensure productivity, quality & language coverage targets are met;
- Build Customer Operations teams outside of Montreal to cover multiple time- zones & languages, using our existing locations in Dublin, Portland & Singapore;
- Build & maintain a world-class team organization, flawless processes & effective tools to ensure high efficiency & scalability;
- Works closely with other regional Customer Operations teams to ensure consistency & collaborate on group-wide guest operations initiatives;
- Maintain productive relationships with any outsourced providers and effectively source & leverage outsourced resources to manage workload and guest demand;
Requirements/Desired Experience & Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field;
- 10 + years executive management experience in inbound and/or outbound customer operations with international coverage (time-zones, languages);
- Management of several operations in multiple locations will be considered an asset;
- Outstanding experience in building and optimizing world-class customer operations based on business objectives & SLAs;
- Successful experience in environments where Customer Service is not only a support function but a key business driver / profit center;
- Metrics driven mentality with an exceptional capacity in delivering on high expectations & results;
- Proven experience leading customer operations teams of 200+ in-house team members;
- Proven experience in management of large budgets;
- Deep understanding of the challenges & requirements of running customer service operations;
- Aggressive business leadership with a hunger to learn and develop.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven problem-solving abilities in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Tenacious at diagnosing problems and quickly focused on solutions;
- Diverse background that may include experience with marketing and product management will be considered an asset;
- Seen as an inspiring leader - is able to work cross-functionally;
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top