Luxury Retreats - Team Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Luxury Retreats, part of the Airbnb family, is looking for a Team Coordinator, based in Montreal, Quebec.
What is it like to be a Team Coordinator at Luxury Retreats? As Team Coordinator, you will provide direct support to the Head of departments, in addition to working on special events and projects for the departments internal teams and guests. Interacting with staff at all levels, you will provide administrative support in order to ensure the team’s fast-paced day-to-day operations are effective and organized, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient !
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Calendar management for the Head of departments, including meetings with internal staff as well as external guests and candidates;
- Provide general administrative support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying;
- Maintain ongoing reports or databases, update and organize shared drives/files;
- Maintain a hard copy and electronic filing system;
- Prepare and print documents, reports and packages for meetings;
- Submit business expense reports for company credit card, receipts and other expenses;
- Book travel, accommodations and restaurant reservations;
- Assist with onboarding of new team members;
- Assist with the planning and organizing of projects, functions and special events for internal teams and guests;
- Complete other duties and special projects as assigned;
- Perform additional administrative tasks related to the position as assigned.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in high volume calendar management, expensing, booking travel, etc (mandatory);
- 3+ years supporting a senior leadership team in an administrative capacity and in a fast-paced environment (mandatory);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French;
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, courtesy, and strong interpersonal skills;
- Flexible, adaptable, outstanding pro-active and multi-tasking abilities as well as solution oriented in the face of problems with the ability to remain poised under pressure;
- Acute attention to detail and follow through, high-level of organization;
- Exhibit strong process-oriented skills and strive to find the most efficient way to do things without sacrificing a high quality of work and/or results;
- Advanced IT skills (Outlook, Power Point, Keynote, Excel) and a capacity to quickly learn new and unfamiliar applications;
- Ability to proactively anticipate challenges and needs of the team;
- Acute attention to detail and follow through, highly organized;
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top