Luxury Retreats - Talent (HR) Analyst (6 months contract)
The Talent Analyst's job entails providing guidance, support, and coordination with a concentration on on-boarding and HRIS administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for data entry and uploading all new hire paperwork into Workday and Nethris
- Handle day-to-day HR administration and all human resources record keeping
- Assist in the administration of the benefit plans for all employees including, but not limited to enrollments, terminations, etc.
- Support the transition to Workday by gathering and auditing data, ranging from moderate to high complexity
- Assist in activities of on-boarding new employees
- Prepare ad hoc HR reports and support the transition to Workday reporting
- Drafting HR letters and contracts and preparing for signature
- Request and order equipment and maintain relationship with IT
- Hands-on experience administering Workday is strongly preferred. Solid working knowledge of HRIS workflow, reports development, and support is preferred
- Proven record of accomplishment utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Experience partnering closely with other HR/Recruiting functions and payroll is preferred
- Strong interest in developing a Human Resources career
- Approachable with a problem-solving attitude with a smile
- Self-sufficiency and ability to learn quickly
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- An eye for detail
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top