Luxury Retreats - Sales Team Leader
Luxury Retreats, part of the Airbnb family, is looking for a Sales Team Leader, based in Montreal, Quebec
What is it like to be a Team Lead, Sales and Guest Loyalty at Luxury Retreats? In this high-action role, you will keep a team of Villa Specialists highly motivated in order to consistently achieve their revenue targets. Are you organized and systematic in the way you work, results oriented and enjoy sharing your passion and best practices with others to help them succeed? If you are enthusiastic about leading a growing, results-driven sales team to sky-high success through your consistent, dynamic leadership, then continue reading...
What is it like to be a Team Lead, Sales and Guest Loyalty at Luxury Retreats? In this high-action role, you will keep a team of Villa Specialists highly motivated in order to consistently achieve their revenue targets. As a passionate, organized and engaged team leader, you will coach our growing, results-driven sales team to sky-high success through your consistent, dynamic leadership.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Coach a team of 10+ Villa Specialists as a principle motivator and counselor with a focus on skills development and product knowledge development;
- Coordinate with operations team to ensure effective scheduling of team to meet customer demands and respond to leads in required time frame.
- Keep current with sales volume, product mix, selling price, supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors as a source of knowledge for agents;
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, orientation and training procedures for sales employees;
- Monitor your team’s performance and development through key performance indicators, providing ongoing regular feedback, coaching and discipline when necessary;
- Manage a tight pipeline of opportunities with new business and repeat business. Identify opportunities and challenges and action to coach or align in order to achieve goals.
- Handle guest escalated issues to help close sales and ensure continued guest satisfaction.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team;
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- 3+ years of experience in sales; service or travel industry specific experience is a strong asset
- Experience working in a contact center environment a plus
- 2+ years of experience in a team lead position, or equivalent specialized experience
- A task oriented, proactive and persuasive personality with great negotiation skills;
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills; French and other languages are a plus;
- Dynamism, creativity and versatility;
- Excellent coach with the ability to help team grow and excel in their role.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top