Luxury Retreats - Recruiter
Luxury Retreats, part of the Airbnb family, is looking for a Recruiter, based in Montreal, Quebec.
What is it like to be a Recruiter at Luxury Retreats? You will be part of results-driven Talent team that strives to attract top talent at all levels of the company! Fueled by your strong work ethic and passion for recruitment, you will handle multiple mandates to help grow our team to its full potential.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Proactively source, search and identify top talent for the various assigned job openings;
- Ensure that every candidate has a great experience, from the first communication!
- Identify creative and effective recruitment methods, including Web 3.0 tools, social media, and networking to attract qualified candidates;
- Pre-screen resumes and conduct initial telephone to ensure we select only the best;
- Fill assigned international positions in a timely manner;
- Process all candidate data in our Applicant Tracking System;
- Coordinate interview schedules with hiring managers and Human Resources Director;
- Assist with onboarding and employee integration;
- Keep staff informed at all times of outstanding positions and encourage the referral program.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources or related field;
- 3-5 years of experience of high volume recruitment specially for sales and customer services positions;
- Must be passionate about recruitment;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- A strong work ethic that helps you thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- An outstanding network and relevant industry contacts;
- Flexibility and the ability to handle multiple mandates concurrently;
- Strong reporting skills and good knowledge of common applicant tracking systems
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top