Luxury Retreats - PPC Specialist
Luxury Retreats, now part of the Airbnb family, is seeking for a PPC Specialist.
What is it like to be a PPC Specialist at Luxury Retreats? Are you passionate about search engine marketing? Can you execute high-yield and highly-profitable search campaigns? Does the next step in your career include being part of a dynamic, results-driven Marketing team? Then read on, we’ve got your next venture!
Harnessing your passion for search engine marketing, you will execute high yield and highly profitable search campaigns. With your knack for driving online traffic, you’ll turn analytic data into strategic advertising, doing your part to ensure all eyes are on our product!
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Plan, manage and execute PPC campaigns to drive quality leads to the website;
- Carry out keyword research and ad copy development;
- Categorize and refine keywords to implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management;
- Analyze keyword optimization and other data to increase marketing efficiency;
- Manage budgets and develop monthly cost targets;
- High proficiency in Excel to analyze large data sets and handle campaign creation at scale;
- General understanding of SEO and CRO practices;
- Experience using Google Analytics or similar Analytics platform;
- Work with a team of web marketing experts;
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related field;
- Minimum 2+ years experience in digital marketing;
- Strong Excel skills are must;
- Adeptness with common software and tools, and the ability to master new systems and UIs quickly;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive relationships with vendors;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English (French and/or Spanish an asset);
- Ability to thrive in a faced-paced, performance-focused environment;
- An understanding of the luxury market and how to approach it.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top