Luxury Retreats - Photographer
Luxury Retreats, now part of the Airbnb family, is looking for experienced photographers to shoot some of the most luxurious homes in the world.
We are looking for region local photographers in any of our 92 destinations, with more on the way, around the world. Photographers will work remotely to help the Montreal based Photography Department capture each new home to spec and ensure that our properties are showcased at their very best.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Use your artistic eye to pick the image that will stick in everybody’s mind;
- Source and optimize images that fit the look of the site while wowing everyone who sees it;
- Maintain LR corporate visual branding standards;
- Bring the photo edition processes to the next level to optimize and ensure best practices;
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- Min 3 years experience shooting interior and exterior architecture
- Professional DSLR camera body with min 21 MP.
- Ability to shoot in RAW, ( files will be delivered in High Res JPG to spec )
- Lens minimums =10-22 mm f/3.5-4.5, 16-35 mm f/4.0, 11-24mm f/4.0, 17-40mm f/4.0 and longer.
- Strong sturdy tripod.
- Drone Photography with a min resolution of 12 MP is an asset.
- Strong Adobe Suite skills for file management and some post production.
- Personal insurance for you and your gear on location.
- Registered business number.
- Great relationship skills as you will be working in other people’s homes.
- Personal transportation, as most homes are remote.
- Link to your online Portfolio or website.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top