Luxury Retreats - Payroll Administrator (fixed-term contract)
Luxury Retreats, now part of the Airbnb family, is seeking for a Payroll Administrator.
What is it like to be a Payroll Administrator at Luxury Retreats? Do you have a broad knowledge of payroll processes with an impressive respect for accuracy and deadlines? Are you highly methodical and able to provide prompt and reliable customer service within a growing organization? If this is starting to sound a lot like you, keep reading
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Handle the preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for over 250 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
- Maintains the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. labor" home" work, overtime, leave balances, head count, and retirement contribution reports)
- Perform payroll tax reconciliations for US and Canada;
- Perform 2017 year-end Tax T4 and W2 reconciliation;
- Work on various ad-hoc projects, like report creating, payroll spend analysis, payroll optimization and general process improvement;
- Assist US and Canada Payroll Managers as needed.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- 3 years of experience managing payroll for over 150 employees;
- Certified Canada Payroll Administrator (CPA Level 1) required;
- Broad and thorough knowledge of payroll and related legislation with proven ability to interpret and apply relevant legislation;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex payroll problems and make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness;
- Above average knowledge of Excel;
- Strong communication skills;
- Sound judgment, coupled with excellent analytical, numerical and evaluation skills;
- Solid organizational and time management skills;
- Customer service oriented with team members;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Self-sufficiency and ability to respect tight deadlines within a fast paced environment.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top