Luxury Retreats - Outbound Sales Coordinator (3 months contract)
Luxury Retreats, part of the Airbnb family, is looking for an Outbound Sales Coordinator based in Montreal, Quebec.
Luxury Retreats is looking for an Outbound Sales Coordinator to support our Sales department over the next three months. Do you have a deep understanding of customer needs and an instinctual ability to sell? Are you passionate about hospitality, with a passport full of stories to prove it? If the next step in your career includes being part of an outstanding, dynamic team focused on leveraging a leading luxury brand in the travel industry to help guests plan the perfect trip, then read on.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Interface with guests via email, and phone with the objective of creating a new lead for the villa specialist
- Develop and maintain guest profiles to aid Sales team in the customization of guest experience
- Distribute sales leads in a timely manner
- Liaising with Villa Specialists for missing guest information on a regular basis
- Ad hoc Guest phone questionnaires (re: un-subscribers, past guests etc., targeted research)
- Composing personalized Guest communications based on past travel, profile etc to generate new leads for VS team
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- 1 + years’ experience in sales or as a service administrative assistant or relevant industry;
- Advanced knowledge of common software and tools, including Excel and CRM;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid organizational and time management skills;
- Detail oriented, with a strong sense of judgment;
- Ability learn and adapt quickly to different projects and systems;
- Ability to thrive in a high paced environment with pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- A passion for travel and appreciation of the finer side of luxury services and goods.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top