Luxury Retreats - Market Manager - Rome
Luxury Retreats, now a part of the Airbnb family, is looking for local Market Managers in select cities globally. You will build Luxury Retreats’ strong market presence in your specified region, negotiating new partnerships and collaborating with other teams as the local expert. As someone who knows the Luxury Retreats brand and standards inside out, you will drive all phases of home acquisition and market success, including acquisition strategy development, generating and converting supply leads, and partner relationship management. You will help develop localized processes by collaborating with central strategy, sales, and operations, ultimately ensuring long-term market success.
- Develop market strategies and related plans, budgets and reporting in collaboration with central strategy and other teams
- Design and execute highly effective supply acquisition activities across the region to drive on revenue and acquisition goals, ensuring all activities are efficient with recognizable outcomes;
- Generate and convert leads for new supply via phone and in-person meetings, attendance at relevant local events, attributable local marketing and other creative strategies;
- Manage existing partner relationships and be a resource for partners to maximize satisfaction;
- Be a local expert for the rest of the business on details related to the destination as well as property specific information. Collaborate with guest sales, concierge, home experience and other teams to meet immediate needs and ensure long term success;
- Optimize performance in specific markets by evaluating market trends and competitor activity.
- 3+ years of experience in sales, business development, partner management and/or project management. Vacation rental industry, real estate, travel/tourism experience is a plus;
- Creative, organized, and analytical thinker with proven ability to structure and execute market programs that deliver results;
- Ability to build relationships and source new leads while simultaneously managing existing relationships in a fast-paced, target-driven environment;
- Deep local knowledge of and extensive network in dedicated region;
- Outstanding communication skills in both English and local language; able to articulate a vision, strategy, idea and decisions clearly and succinctly
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Charismatic self-starter who is resourceful and self-sufficient;
- A passion for travel and appreciation of the finer side of luxury services and goods.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top