Luxury Retreats - IT Support Specialist
Luxury Retreats, now part of the Airbnb family, is seeking a IT Support Specialist.
- Possess the aptitude and determination to provide “above and beyond” support for Airbnb/Luxury Retreats employees in resolving problems with IT, desktop, AV and communications systems.
- Develop and maintain a sense of ownership as it relates to the effective use of technology.
- Provide an exceptional level of support through a high degree of flexibility and contextual understanding.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and best practices with regards to IT support and operations.
- Take part in on-call rotation support schedule.
- Demonstrated 2+ years of experience in providing exceptional hands-on support with a variety of end-user devices, such as Apple desktops and laptops, smartphones, Apple watch, video conferencing, printers, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in making seemingly complex technologies feel simple, thereby developing a trust that extends through and beyond the IT organization.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities while meeting demanding deadlines.
- Ability to develop, document and communicate support-focused processes in collaboration with other technology teams.
- Experience with hosted productivity and communications applications: Google, Box, MS Office, Adobe, and the ability to train and support employees on their use.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively with other AirSupport Team Members in San Francisco and around the world.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top