Luxury Retreats - Home Experience Recruitment & Training Manager
Luxury Retreats, now a part of the Airbnb family, is looking for a Recruiting and Training Manager to join our Portfolio Management department. As part of the team that manages Luxury Retreats’ worldwide inspection program, you will help find and train local Home Experience Specialists (a.k.a. quality inspectors) in each of our destinations worldwide. Managing both sourcing and training activities, you will help your team carry out its mission to maintain top quality homes, all while ensuring the Luxury Retreats brand and values are upheld by local representatives globally.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Define and execute the talent acquisition strategy based on corporate wide and department-specific business strategies and talent needs;
- Collaborate with department manager and team leads to align on talent needs and priority requests;
- Manage comprehensive recruitment process inclusive of advertising, sourcing, interviewing and selection;
- Develop and implement recruiting reports and metrics as key business tools;
- Define and execute effective recruiting and HR techniques to find, attract and retain qualified candidates;
- Suggest and implement innovative methods and improvement areas to screen the right profiles (i.e. reference checks, candidate profiles, testing, etc.);
- Lead the onboarding of new resources with the relevant team leads depending on the location;
- Develop and deliver regular team and company updates to inspectors to enhance their engagement with the LR brand and awareness of company-wide updates and activities;
- Design and deliver a training program for inspectors worldwide;
- Continuously improve training support material in place;
- Manage invoice approval and service delivery remuneration to the global inspector pool;
- Continuously monitor inspector’s performance and conduct regular formal evaluations.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- 5+ years of recruitment management experience; experience in the hospitality industry will be considered an advantage;
- A Degree and/or Certificate in Human Resources or equivalent education and training is required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is required; fluency in French is necessary;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- A strong work ethic and the ability to adapt and manage change in a fast paced, growth environment;
- Highly resourceful, solutions-oriented and assertive;
- Excellent computer and reporting skills, with knowledge of common ATS software such as Greenhouse;
- Tech savviness to understand tools used by our Home Experience Specialists;
- Metrics-driven with an analytical skill set;
- Strong knowledge of international (US and Europe) employment legislation.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top